Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Command displays on boot up, what's going on?

So I pick up my MBP from a big box store repair service after they replaced the logic board. I stayed and booted up at counter because first repair I took it home to same issues. This time it starts normally logo, then black screen with white text scrolling code, to fast to read. Can anyone tell me what this is and how to correct? Note, after this process it looks normal except now the WiFi doesn't work, says no hardware found and the backlit keyboard doesn't work.

Taking it back to them is the best solution, this could be caused by anything. Don't try and fix something they have messed up :)

Check your serial number vs the serial number of the board and see if it was really replaced. Was this a warranty replacement?

That goes without saying, I just wanted to know what was being displayed.

It came back with the report that all the connections were reattached. So I tested before leaving the store and no issues, took it home for an extended run through and a couple weeks later no problems. So all good all under warranty and covered. $100 and a few weeks vs. $2700 for a new mac.

patrickpace will be eternally grateful.