iPhone 6s screen flickers after display replacement

I've repaired a couple iPhone 6s now, and a lot of the time the new screen flickers around the edges. Any ideas what's causing that?

I feel like it's something I'm doing, because I haven't found anyone reporting any issues on it. I would say 5 out of 6 6s repairs that I have done, seem to do this. Last one I did, the issue went away on it's own, but it's just a pain that it seems to happen every time I do this repair.

Any ideas why this happens?

Was the battery unplugged during the screen replacements? Have you tried turning the phone off and on repeatedly?

Can you post a pic? That does sound weird.

This happens all the time and is nothing to worry about it. I call it the static screen funness. Basically if you don't actually power the phone down and disconnect battery before installing or removing a screen this can happen. It will almost always go away on its own in about 1 hour. Sometimes leaving the phone off helps it go away quicker. Trust me nothing to worry about.

Try to replace a new screen, first of all you must tested before you move camera, finger etc. Make sure all safe and work before move it

patrickyoung1018 will be eternally grateful.