A unibody aluminum generation of the Mac Mini identifiable by the model number A1347, spanning the Mid 2010 to the currently sold Late 2014 model.

startup and boot don't works,

Hi all,

I have a Mac Mini mid 2011 i7 2x HDD 750GB and it has the following problem, it is to boot inconsentiously, it does the chime, it loads the system halfway and it turns off and on, it turns on the front led, and you hear the cooler And sometimes it goes until the maximum rotation. Keyboard is unresponsive.

Some help already tried to make the boot safe but with no luck. the

thanks

Pull the drive out and use an external bootable HD (USB thumb drive) Are you able to boot up then?

Then the power supply is what I would focus on first. Also make sure your power cord is good and you have clean power (using a UPS (best) or surge suppressor, with either clean AC power & good ground to power the system.

Yes, but not all time, I'm need put power on/off several time for Mac boot w/ chime video anda normal boot

guedes Jr will be eternally grateful.