hardware testing software for iOS

I am wondering if there are any programs available for PC, (not on the device itself) that allows you to test the iOS device's hardware instead of having to test everything separately? I buy and sell iOS devices and am looking for a faster way to test everything out. I know apple has a diagnostic test but am looking for something from a 3rd party. Free or paid that I can use instead.

Hi @cabutcher99 . You asked a very similar question Checklist for checking functions of iPhone.

I have seen some videos on "testing software" and all I can say is that it took much longer to execute than the checklist I gave you in the previous question.

Practice the routine and it will only take a minute or two and it is much more practical than a software based solution.

Most Helpful Answer

There are solutions but the good ones are very expensive. $2000-$2500 is the starting price for reliable systems. But even then, you would still want to double check everything just to be sure. Who knows whether are not those things are 100% and one error could cost you hundreds.

Exactly, it's better to just fully test the phone. I remember when we bought some screen tester units, some screens were testing fine for touch on the units, but it was not 100% working on the actual phones.

Any hardware to quickly test the phones will not be accurate and are very expensive.

CAB will be eternally grateful.