A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Pulsing Blue Light, No Signal, & Shuts Down when Boot to Safe Mode

I have a PS4 that when turned on has a pulsing blue light. When turned on normally, it could stay on for I don't even know how long. When turned on by attempting to boot to safe mode, it does the second beep but still no signal (have tried multiple tvs) and after a couple seconds shuts off.

Any ideas?

This is a common problem for PS4's. The most likely cause is faulty solder joints between the APU and motherboard. Sometimes this washer fix will get it working for a while. Sometimes reballing the APU will aso get it working and every once in a while there is something else entirely that's causing it (some of the other chips on the board can cause this problem).

I know this is not a difinitive answer but there are several things that can cause this problem. Hopefully it's still helpful.

Britt will be eternally grateful.