No Sound iPhone 5s

Can anyone help. I have an IPhone 5s. I nit getting any sound from the phone. When I plug the headphones in I can hear the ring tone. I have replaced the speaker still no joy any advice.

Thank you

You may have a problem with your headphone jack.

When you plug in a headphone, there are pins inside the jack (receptacle) that "disconnect" the audio to the speaker or ear speaker in favour of the headphone. With age, use and environmental damage, the headphone jack "pins" may be jammed and continuously telling your phone that a headphone is plugged in, even if it is not...hence why you can only hear your music on your headphones.

You may want to try and replace your Lightning Port, which includes the headphone jack. Follow this guide.

iPhone 5s Lightning Connector and Headphone Jack Image

I have now replaced the headphone jack, and still no joy. When the headphones are plugged in and you press the volume it does recognise them, also when you adjust the volume without the headphones it adjusts normally but still no sound. Completely stuck.

jamieflint will be eternally grateful.