Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

iPhone 3GS Data Recovery

Does anyone know of a reliable data recovery program that will pull pictures, messages, contacts, etc from an iPhone, specifically in this case a 3GS. I'm needing a good one to use here at my repair shop when iTunes will not work.

I had once reset my iPhone 5 and I forgot to back it up so I was looking online for a data recovery software and I ran across this one ULTDATA (It used to be called something else) and it not only recovered my Photos but also my messages, contacts, notes. So you can try to use that one, I'm not sure if it supports iPhone 3GS though.

I don't know whether it can or not, cause I have not used it for an iPhone 3GS. Just try this iOS Data Recovery program. It helps us recover deleted or lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod, including contacts, messages, videos, music, photos, safari bookmarks, calendar, notes, voice memos and many more.

If you did not backup your iphone with iTunes or iCloud , the recovery software for iPhone users may help you retrieve deleted data from iphone, you can get them back in few steps.

Cy Whaley will be eternally grateful.