Why don't startup, what is failing?
Hi, i have just bought a a1138 powerbook g4, i was testing installed apps then, system got frozen, i pushed power on button and hold until it shut down, now it don't startup.
Powers on but:
- No chimes
- Sleep led is on
- Superdrive spins in cycles
- Battery charges
- If I push the shift key its LED lights on and then off
- Seems that no reaction to any key booting options like secure mode or reset nvram ...
- If i remove RAM , it starts and sleep LED blinks
- I tried removing the RAM too
- If i hold power on button, all fans run and then same behavior.
Thanks all for reading
Is this a good question?