A followup to the LG V10 smartphone, similar to the LG G5, released on September 29, 2016. The LG V20 can be distinguished by the model numbers F800, H910, H918, H990 DS Dual, H990N Dual, H990T, LS997, US996, and VS995. It is available in titan, pink, or silver with 32/64 GB of storage.

Where is the antenna located in the lg v20

hi, anyone know where is the antenna located in the lg v20? TIA!

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

I had it replaced... It is just as bad. The worst phone ever. I will never buy LG anything again. LG is dead to me. Buy their $@$* at your own risk.

Did you have the antenna replaced, or the phone? I am now stuck with my v20, so it the antenna is replaceable somehow, I'd love to know how to do it!

The LG V20 has two antennas placed near small polymer pieces that serve as bumpers. One antenna is located near the top of the phone while the other antenna is along the bottom.

Can u further explain where the antennas are...are they accessible on outside of phone or inside? Or are they even accesible?

Get it replaced, my v20 has best cell reception ever yours must be defective.

I have added foil on the inside of my phone...it has helped out alot...google it

I haven't been able to find out how to do the foil hack anywhere. Where do you add it to in the phone to improve the reception? Thanks!

Can an alloy case around the circumference of the LG V20 cause significant degradation of signal?

I just got an LG V20 in April...it is by far the worst POS phone I have ever owned. It drops calls constantly, actually, I think it drops nearly every caller. I bought a Love Mei case for the phone because it is a fully encased case and has port covers to keep out dirt and dust. Well, with that on the phone, my reception basically was none existent. I actually had an (x) over the bars as in no reception. Other times if I had two bars, the phone would only let me make emergency phone calls. I removed the case and now I have one bar. My old phones never had this issue. I think I am stuck with this piece of crap until paid off....I will NEVER EVER buy another LG for anything. If this is what they call a phone...it makes me question all their useless products. This is the first LG I have owned. All my previous phones were HTC and before that Motorola....LG is total crap. If you are reading this and considering on buying an LG phone...DON'T DO IT. Worst phone and phone manufacturer on the planet.

Man i just did the same thing. Lg v20 and a black love mei .. I had nothing. I wish i would of see this stuff sooner. Live and learn..

I've had the same problems as Mark. My LG3 prior to the V20 had the same problems. I live in the city and I drop calls all day. When I had my LG basic phone...I NEVER dropped a call.

I don't understand what everyone is complaining about. Where do you people live? I live in the middle of nowhere (I have a V20) with a cell tower at least a few miles away in mountainous terrain, and I usually have 1 bar (sometimes 2, sometimes none). If I take the metal back off the phone (which seems to hinder the connection) I get a minimum of 1 bar, sometimes 3 bars. In even very small towns I get 2-4 bars, and have never dropped a call. My girlfriend has a Samsung A5 and always has a 1 bar better signal than me, so obviously the LG doesn't have the best signal. But I still don't understand these issues people are bringing up. I live outside of a small town, and my signal is almost always active, with no dropped calls.

Kaye will be eternally grateful.