Repair guides and support for LED, LCD, HD and other Vizio TVs.

Why no sound for cable but sound for Netflix?

Don't have sound on regular cable tv but Netflix has sound when used? Is there something wrong w cable?

How is your cable connected to the TV? HDMI, Coaxial, Fiber Optic, etc. How is your Netflix streamed to your TV? Is it in the TV, Roku, Apple TV, etc.

Connected by hdmi and Netflix through tv

Please help lol

Netflix is plugged in with 3 plugs-yellow, white, red TV is an LG. Volume only works with Netflix. Not a smart tv.

So what's the problem Susan?

Unplug everything from the back of the cable box. Wait a minute or two. Plug it all back in. Let it reload. My sound came right back on. I have an lg. Smart tv and Im on direct tv. Had great sound for netflix. No sound for tv programs

Thank you !!!!

Check the volume and mute options on the set top box.

If you have cable or satellite try unplugging everything connected to your cable or satellite box. Wait a minute or two, then reconnect. I had this same problem & it restored the sound on my TCL Roku TV. I have Spectrum cable.

Steph crowley will be eternally grateful.