Yellow glass screen backing

I am replacing a cracked screen on the iPhone 6s (ordered glass screen and the frame no lcd). The back of the glass where the graphics window is has a yellow adhesive or paint or something like that. It looks like it might be able to peel off it moves a little. I don't really know what it is.

Take a picture and post it here so we see what you mean.

@joshuaoconnor like @benjamen50 said, it's best if you post some images on here so we can see what you see. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question for that.

I feel like an idiot now. The yellow backing was just a very neatly placed screen protector on the back of the glass. Thank you

Happens to the best of us:-)

Joshua O'Connor will be eternally grateful.