The Nintendo DSi is the third iteration in the Nintendo DS line, and made its debut in Japan in late 2008.

How to clean the slot for the game card?

The DSI won't read games, so I thought that it might be the slot, and I don't know how to clean it properly. Please help. Thanks

First, you should take a flashlight or bring the device under some bright light and inspect all the contact points to see if there are any issues (bent contacts, broken contacts, anything that looks out of place).

If everything seems to look okay you can try cleaning the slots gently with a little bit of rubbing alcohol. Usually it's best to use a small q-tip but if the slot is really skinny you can always try a bit of folded up paper towel, etc.

The q tip didnt fit, should i use a nail file?

I had this same issue and one of my pins broke off so I had to replace the card slot. It was a very difficult job for me soldering all those individual pins. But if your good at it might be worth it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ZT...

kdcao1 will be eternally grateful.