No Touch ID after screen replacement

Hello I changed my iPhone 6 LCD screen because it was smashed but I kept my original home button and the flex cable and I put everything back as it was but now my Touch ID is not working?? Can u please help me with that ?

Thanks for your answer I will try it out and will see

Try easiest first:

Hold home and power together until the phone reboots. Does it work? If not;

Power down the phone. Unhook the battery, then unhook the Touch ID cable on the screen and logic board. Clean all sides of the connection with 99% IPA. Use compressed air or blow them dry. Reconnect the Touch ID cable and then the battery. Then reboot your phone. Does it work? If not;

I heard a rumor that disabling Touch ID purchases in the App Store fixes this. To be honest, I have never had this error with a 6 and up, so I can't say for sure. But that is the rumor.

Hello there I did try that my friend but no luck

Depending on where you got the replacement screen from will depend on the answer. It is likely that if the screen is a cheap eBay job then the Touch ID extension ribbon located between the LCD and the metal back plate is faulty, this can be ruled out by removing the back plate on the replacement screen and swapping it with the plate from your original genuine apple screen, this is usually the case if the home button works as a button but not as Touch ID. There are 8 tiny screw, three on each side, one at the top and one at the bottom.

Hello there thanks for your answer but when I replaced the screen I used the original metal plate from my old original Apple screen but still the Touch ID not working

Jay will be eternally grateful.