Replacement screen popping up

I received the replacement screen plus digitizer full assembly for the iphone 6, white and the screen is not flush against the frame of the phone. The phone frame showed 2 impact points and I shaved them down with a razor blade. The screen still jutts out a bit. I then compared the replacement with the original and there seems to be a difference. My client is upset. What do I do to correct this quickly without having to return the part and waiting another few days?

Where did you buy the screen?

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do with that part, as it sounds like a cheap part.

Cheap iPhone 6 screens have thicker frames, too thick or too thin glass, and they tend to use hot melt glue on the frames, so the glass can come away from the frame pretty easily.

Try a different supplier with better quality parts. :-)

I received the part from iFixit. Trying to avoid having to return the part while leaving the client with a defective phone. Wondering if IFixit will send me a replacement part as a swap and send the one they sent back. It was listed as an "A"quality part too.

lhernan3 will be eternally grateful.