The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Flash light and camera flash not working

My flash light feature and the camera flash will not work. I replaced the upper component cable and it still does not work. The camera works fine, just not the flash. My next step was going to replace the camera. I remember reading somewhere if the camera is defective the flash light will not work even though they are separate on the IPhone 5C. Like I said the camera works fine, but don't know what else to try. I appreciate any suggestions or advice.

Thanks in advance

It is possible that the audio control flex has a bad flash. "Small-parts" are notorious for poor quality and sometimes you get used parts even though you ordered "new".

If a new flex doesn't solve your problem, then you probably have a problem on your logic board, specifically related to the LED Driver circuit (U17).

christopher knizeski will be eternally grateful.