Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

My service won't connect

My phones service has had allot of issues. Like it will at random disconnect out of nowhere when I'm in a area with good service and sometimes it just says searching or no service when my friends are at 4 bars can someone please help

-Jack

Has your phone been opened/repaired recently or has it been subjected to strong impacts?

This could cause the antenna flex to have become disconnected inside your iPhone. You could try a friends SIM card in your device or vice-versa.

Tell us more about the history of your phone and we might have other ideas.

I had this problem once to, This is how I fixed it. Go into Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. This should fix it, but also it may forget all your wifi passwords so turn on iCloud Keychain and do a backup if you want to back all your passwords up.

Jack will be eternally grateful.