Hewlett-Packard began manufacturing personal laptop computers in 1993.

1537 Questions View all

don't know how to undo a partitioning

i parted my hard drive and shrunk the new partition in attempt to recover the space ,how can i undo the shrinking and the partition

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

To change the partition sometimes you can use the "Disk Management" Tool in Windows.

Press the Windows button on the keyboard and the X key at the same time and then choose "Disk Management". If you right click on a partition you see the options you have. Be aware that you should backup the files from the partition if the are important to you since there is a risk of loosing them if something goes wrong while changing the size. You can normally not change the system partition C in windows. Then you would have to get a live CD/DVD of a Linux OS for example and when you have booted from that you could start a partition program like "gparted" and change any partition on you computer.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Evans Thompson will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 14