Will not turn on, no red light

I have a 65" UN65JS850DFXZA Samsung TV that will not power on. There is no red standby light. Nothing happens. Any suggestions would be great. It is not the remote. The set has power. I have unplugged the one connect device. I have left the set unplugged for hours. Still nothing.

Hi, Was there a storm or blackout between the time when it was working and when it wasn't?

have you tried disconnecting the power cord and pressing the power button on the TV for 30 seconds then reconnecting the power cord turning on the power outlet and then try turning on the TV?

Is the power cord connected directly to an outlet or does it come via a powerboard? How have you proved that the set has power?

I have tried what you suggested. There was no storm or power surge. There is power going to TV. the power cord goes from an outlet to the TV.

I have this same problem too. Please help me. I was watching television and suddenly Samsung TV shuts down just now. I tried to turn it back on bug nothing happened. I pull off the cord and put back in and turn off/on switch. Nothing changes. Please help me. I'm so gonna get kill by my mum. And the TV haven't reach one year.

Heloo pano kung sinaksak ko ung plug tpos umilaw nman tpos nmmatay din...ano kaya problema nia.tnx

It worked for me!!! Thank u jayeff!!

lainiest if you have guaranteed power to the set it is likely you are having an issue with the power board. You will have to unplug it and remove the back of the set. Then check the power board for any blown fuses or other components. You do want to post pictures of your boards with your question so we can try and assist you further with that. For that use this guide The attached image should show the fuse on your power board. Check for continuity and see if you get power to that, once it is checked. Unplug your set to check it for continuity. Then plug it in and use your meter to check for power.

Erm...this is great if you know what the heck you're talking about lol what about advice for us novices?

Cass Ababio but that was for novices :-)) What make and model is your TV? What are the symptoms? What have you checked? What tools do you have available (multimeter etc.) and what are your abilities? I am more than willing to guide you through things step-by-step.

lainiest will be eternally grateful.