Can I make the iPhone 5 water resistant?

I have an Iphone 5 and I want to know if I can make it water resistant? Where can I buy the adhesive to make it water resistant?

Ok so I lost hope haha, and nah I dont want a case Im using it without a case and I changed housing and the screen 2 days ago

The iPhone 5 cannot be made water resistant. The weak points are the SIM card holder, bottom speaker grill, ear speaker grill and the Lightning charge port. Even if you could seal the screen assembly, and you can't really, that would not be enough.

The current iPhone 7 was completely engineered from the ground up to be water-resistant. You cannot take a 5 year device and hope to seal it with adhesives. The iPhone 6S does have some adhesive and it is much better than the devices before but even Apple would not claim water-resistance (certainly for liability reasons).

On a lighter note, if you want to encase it in marine quality silicone...maybe ;>).

dan1zbmw will be eternally grateful.