Also known as Samsung Galaxy J1 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. Announced - 2015, January

My phone won't turn on

Hi, when I try and turn on my phone, it jut stays in the "Samsung" page. I even left it over night, but it's the same

Or if you do not want to lose data flash correct firmware from sammobile via odin software and hope that it boots. If it doesn't boot then wipe+data / factory reset will be done which requires losing all user data on the phone.

I already did it. but again it still does not open. why is that?

Stuck on white Samsung logo or the animated logo?

i think this kind of problem of samsung unit isa a big problem for samsung users now...

Thank you, my phone is good as new.

Need some help i have samsung j100 ml and i flash it with the exact firmware then it says pass but after it it wont turn on anymore, even download mode, as well as charging. How to fix it? Can you help me please?

Please pm me asignar45@gmail.com

Most Helpful Answer

Do a factory restore, pull the battery out and put it back in to ensure it is off, Press and hold the Power+Volume up+Home buttons at the same time. Release the Power button when the Phone vibrates. Continue to hold the Volume+Home buttons until the Android logo appears. From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.

@hortman see told you I'd vote for this

Hello can someone help me. my samsung galaxy j1 is not working before it is stuck on bot loop i factory reset then after that its always going to download mode then it wont turn on even i charge it i was even trying to go to the recovery mode but its really not working pls... Someone help me btw the battery is really flat its theres no bump

i have done factory restore but still its not opening

@hortman didn't worked at all man, &&^& this stock rom I downloaded on Sammobile.

I tried but it just wont star at all

can someone help me please,after i flash my phone using Odin,it wont start up,i only seen a black screen even if i charged it stil no logo,please help me,its not my phone actually its my friends phone,its Galaxy j1,please pm me (chujaye@gmail.com)please help me.

Can someone help me please, after i flash my phone using Odin, it wont start up, i only seen a black screen even if i charged it dont show if its charging or not its just blank and no logo,please help me, its Galaxy J1, please pm me @successemmanuel458@gmail.com thanks friend.

experiencing the same problem also.

having the same problem as well

Miranda Creegan will be eternally grateful.