Released September 16, 2016. Models A1661, A1784, and A1785. Available in 32, 128, or 256 GB configurations in Rose gold, gold, silver, black, jet black, and (Product)Red.

iPhone7 Plus making cracking sounds

Can you please tell me why is this happening and how i can fix it .

it is very common issue

http://techaeris.com/2016/10/30/iphone-7...

This is a very common problem, and as of now there is no fix. Apple may issue a recall in the future, but for now there is no fix I'm afraid.

I had this problem on my iPhone 7 Plus, I read somewhere that tightening the screws by the lightning port can help.

I tried and it helped a bit, but then I loosened them significantly and tightened them again - now it doesn't creak at all!

Hope this helps someone else.

It was getting pretty annoying and I'm really glad to have fixed it.

I actually solved my creaking problem too, I bought the replacement screws from ifixit and it fixed it completely I think the screws ifixit sells are a better fit than apples. My phone even feels more solid than before. I can tweak the body pretty hard and it won't make a sound.

hi i have it on my 8 plus too hope some of you guys will notice this comment of mine. i made an appointment with geek squad tomorrow and i asked them if they could tighten the screws for me since i don't have the exact screwdriver it makes this weird sound when it gets twisted or when you apply pressure on the upper right corner of the screen hope tightening the screws or whatever they'll do with it tomorrow helps. im so irritated by the sound i just cant stop listening to it i know its weird but i have to be worried it's an 800 dollar phone but it feels like an android phone because of this. hope itll be okay soon.

john will be eternally grateful.