Released September 16, 2016. Models A1661, A1784, and A1785. Available in 32, 128, or 256 GB configurations in Rose gold, gold, silver, black, jet black, and (Product)Red.

iPhone7 Plus making cracking sounds

Can you please tell me why is this happening and how i can fix it .

it is very common issue

http://techaeris.com/2016/10/30/iphone-7...

This is a very common problem, and as of now there is no fix. Apple may issue a recall in the future, but for now there is no fix I'm afraid.

I had this problem on my iPhone 7 Plus, I read somewhere that tightening the screws by the lightning port can help.

I tried and it helped a bit, but then I loosened them significantly and tightened them again - now it doesn't creak at all!

Hope this helps someone else.

It was getting pretty annoying and I'm really glad to have fixed it.

I actually solved my creaking problem too, I bought the replacement screws from ifixit and it fixed it completely I think the screws ifixit sells are a better fit than apples. My phone even feels more solid than before. I can tweak the body pretty hard and it won't make a sound.

john will be eternally grateful.