Why won't it turn on?

I plug the controller in to my PC or Xbox and it won't turn on, Any help is appreciated

Most Helpful Answer

I know i am a little late here, but i ran into a similar problem. For me, my controller would flicker on but then turn off and even if it did turn on i could not use it. I fixed it by, plugging it into the xbox one, turning off the xbox one and unplugging it. I then rebooted the xbox one and the controller worked.

I have rebooted my xbox multiple time and still get the same results

Have you tried a different USB port? I had a problem with my PDP controller randomly turning the xbox on.. Then would not turn on itself. Turned out to be a USB port problem.

Mine just randomly cut off last night when I was playing on my Xbox one and it hasn't came back on tried to plug it in to another port did work

yes I have tried the back of the xbox one usb. And the side. also reset it... my afterglow is brand new also fresh out the box and this happened

I just unplug it and plug it back in.

My controls having the same issue in &&^&^$^ !#^&@@, it's worked fine for so long and one of just doesn't work at all I don't want to spend another 30$ on a &&^&^$^ controller so it can last 3 months and break

Reece will be eternally grateful.