Apple announced the Retina MacBook 2015, model A1534, on March 9, 2015 to launch on April 10. It has a new unibody construction and includes an updated trackpad, keyboard, and Retina display.

My MacBook stop working

I'd like to ask about my MacBook retina , i tried to charge it after the battery goes down but it's not working and I don't know if the problem is in the charger or in the battery itself or maybe the mac .. please help me

We really need to know exactly which model it is as there are known issues on different models and repair programs.

Model A1534 retina

What was the purchase date?

I don't remember but I think it's in October 2015

Go here and enter your serial number to see if it is still under warranty. Also any machine that I have any issues with during the first year I always then take out an extended AppleCare 2 year warranty. Sometimes this can be done within the first month after the original has expired. To do it contact an ASP (not Apple) and see if they ill sell it to you.

https://checkcoverage.apple.com

eman hosam will be eternally grateful.