hugoh84 before replacing the horn button I suggest that you also check Fuse #13 in the fuse block as well as the relay and the horn itself. This from the service manual:
Inspect 20 amp fuse, #13, located in the Fuse block.
Replace fuse as required.
Depress Horn Switch. The relay contacts should click. If ok, go to HORNS. If not, go to next step.
Remove relay (BLACK) from the relay center located under the glove box (Fig. 5). There should be battery voltage at cavity 1. If not, repair open in circuit to relay.
Depress horn switch. Measure resistance between relay cavity 2 and ground. The meter should read zero ohms. If not, repair open to horn switch ground.
Measure resistance between relay cavity 4 and ground. The meter should read almost zero ohms (horn resistance) If OK, replace relay. If not, repair open in circuit between relay and horn.
Measure the resistance between the horn connector pin B (black) and chassis ground. The meter should read zero ohms. If not, repair open to ground.
Disconnect horn connector. Depress Horn Switch. There should be battery voltage at the horn connector pin A (dark green). If OK, replace horn assembly. If not, repair open to relay.
If you really want to mess with the switch, here are the instructions for that:"
HORN SWITCH REPLACEMENT
WARNING: BEFORE BEGINNING ANY AIR BAG SYSTEM COMPONENT REMOVAL OR INSTALLATION,
REMOVE AND ISOLATE THE NEGATIVE (-) CABLE FROM THE BATTERY. THIS IS THE ONLY SURE WAY TO DISABLE THE AIR BAG SYSTEM. FAILURE TO DO THIS COULD RESULT IN ACCIDENTAL AIR BAG DEPLOYMENT AND POSSIBLE INJURY.
(1) Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
(2) Remove 4 retaining nuts from back of steering wheel. Remove air bag module.
(3) Disconnect wire from rear of air bag module.
(4) Place air bag module on a clean level surface with pad facing upward.
(5) Pry out 2 trim cover buttons on back of steering wheel to access retaining screws for the horn switch.
(6) Remove 2 screws and disconnect horn wires located in the lower portion of steering wheel. Push wires through the access holes and remove horn switch.
(7) To install, reverse the previous procedures. Use caution not to pinch wires.