The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Ringer and speaker phone not working after screen and lightning repair

I replaced the screen and the lightning connector on an iPhone 5c. The ear piece and headphone jack are working, no sound when using speaker phone and when a call or notification is received there is no sound, only vibrate. I already checked the notifications options in settings, and the phone is NOT set to DND and it is not in silent mode.

the load speaker gets its power from touch connection on the Lighting port flex cable . there are two gold pads that need to make contact with the speaker for it to work. i would try opening the phone and holding down on the speaker and see if you get sound. might not be installed correctly. Hope this helps.

Yeah I agree it's either an alignment issue or a faulty lightning port assembly.

ok, I will try this and let you know! Thanks

Jesse Seguin will be eternally grateful.