Owners Manual for Electronics

I have a Koss T/10A ,chair side listening station for stero head phones.NIB.But it has no owners manual. I would like to hook it up,but do not know how. I have a Technics SA-500 receiver, and only 95 miles from the Technics repair facility,they said they would try it.Any body have any ideas? Thanks Ken

I cannot find any user/wiring diagram info regarding your Koss T/10A anywhere online, therefore I suggest the following options:

1. Disassemble the Koss T/10A and use an Ohmmeter to help you to draw the circuit details down so that you know where each of the 7 wires goes to in the unit so you will then know what their function is. This will help you to connect it to your receiver.

2. Disassemble the Koss T/10A and take several close up photographs of the inside showing as clearly as you can the interior of the unit with all the wires/components showing. Then post the pictures back here and we will endeavour to work it out. Here is a link that shows how to add the pictures to your question.

Adding images to an existing question

3. Contact Koss and ask if they will provide you with either a User guide or the connection details. I have searched their website but they make no mention of this particular model, (even in their "history of the company" section where they list a lot of models). Here is a contact link.

https://www.koss.com/contacts/

Thank You for your help.I have contacted Koss,but the electronics division has been closed down for some time.The head phone division is still operating.

I have just purchased a pair of ESP 6A phones complete with a T 10A WITH ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS! I can supply you with a copy of this

Andy

Koss T10a instructions

Ken Wood will be eternally grateful.