Booting and Restoring issue (RSOD)

Let's not make this a wall of text, it's quite simple.

I received a iPhone 5s. It would not boot.

Water Damaged

I began curing the iPhone in a ultrasonic cleaner with 91% isopropyl achohole, wiping corrosion with a gentle brush.

It booted! But as time progresses I realized that it booted to a redscreen, fading to black.

Figuring it was a software or firmware issue, I booted it to DFU. Whilst attempting to restore I get the error 4013. Simultaneously seeing the Redscreen on the iPhone.

(IMPORTANT)

It's a bummer. I have microsoldering and heating gun's at my disposal. Along with replacement chips.

• BOOTS TO DFU
  • BOOTS TO APPLE LOGO
  • RED SCREEN APPEARS AFTER APPLE LOGO
  • I had the camera flex detached.
  • Restore attempted. (Error 4013)

Any hot spots on the phone? Very likely a short caused by a blown component. Can you remove the shields? Inspect the components under as close magnification you can get. Look for blacked or cracked components. Look near any Hotspots on the phone. Remove the component and attempt to replace if possible.

Okay, any micro soldering items on the cheap I can get?

Have you tried another charging port dock assembly? The one in there may be damaged from liquid / corrosion.

Yes I had tried

Hammer Deals will be eternally grateful.