A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment; the PlayStation 4 Slim (CUH-2000 Series) is a thinner replacement model for the original PS4. Announced September 7, 2016.

Ps4 slim disk drive won't read disk/makes grinding noise

My ps4 won't take in the disc when put into disc slot. It also makes a grinding noise when eject button is pressed. Is there any easy fix? Or is there a replacement part available?

Same thing with my PS4 slim rollers are still connected PS4 takes in disc slow then it's a grinding noise then nothing it's like the drive doesn't know it's a disc in it please help it's not under warranty

It's possible that the rollers that suck the disc in have become dislodged. I made a video about that for the previous versions of PS4 but have not made one about this version yet. I'm assuming it's still under warranty so it's best to send it in to Sony for repairs.

You can see the video here if you'd like to know the general idea of the cause of the problem.

Brian Bendure will be eternally grateful.