Bad ghosting after screen replacement

So last week my phone fell put of my pocket as I was getting out of my car and I didn't notice. I returned about half an hour later after searching and as luck would have it my phone was still in the Parkin lot but it had been raining and I ran it over when I had left.

We'll I ordered a new screen and waited about a week and after I installed it to my surprise it still works and does everything fine except I am getting horrid ghosting now could this be from me installing the screen or from driving over it in the rain lol?

Be nice ... Lol

You either got a bad replacement screen or there is still liquid damage inside the phone which needs to be taken care of.

You might want to clean out the liquid damage / residue left on the board and connectors of the phone with 99% isopropyl alcohol as they can cause the components in the phone to short which causes issues like this.

bjorn will be eternally grateful.