MacBook Pro models with a 15" display

Why can't I log in?

Bought an ex-lease macbook last week which is like new. I do have 12 warranty, but as it's a Sunday thought I would ask here before phoning tomorrow. Earlier in 'settings', have changed password in 'user' and created a new user account. Have gone back to log in now - the user picture has changed, but it won't accept my current nor past password. I am stuck and unable to do anything. No option to change user either. Very frustrating as I've saved the school's christmas play in docs and not in my cloud!

Check this link, and follow the steps in the "Use Recovery Mode to recover your Mac password" section.

Thank you very much. Read how to reboot mac and the new password worked. One very stressed, but now happy teacher. Great site to keep in my favorite bar!

In the given article you will find different methods of resetting mac password . Read this article to get more information on resetting mac admin password with a detailed steps .

Ll Davies will be eternally grateful.