I cannot open my iPhone 5s

How can i open my iphone 5s? I cannot open it, whenever i press something there's someone speaking (for example i press the number for the passcode ex. n#1 it says n# 1)

Also sometimes triple clicking the home button turns voiceover off. Depending on how it's setup in the Settings > General > Accessibility.

If I remember correctly to navigate the things you can tap on slide down / up left / right on the screen until the thing you want to press on has a black circle around it which indicate that it is marked and double tap to do a 'tap'.

Two fingers slide up and down should slide a page up or down in the settings app.

You probably have voice over turned on. to select a number double click the number you want to select. and if you do get in go into setting>general>asseciblity (I dont know how to spell it) > voice over and then turn off it

rubiochrister14 will be eternally grateful.