Nintendo's upgraded version of the Nintendo 3DS. It features bigger screens, longer battery life, and a better design.

Power light turns on, but the speakers pop and it turns off.

So I was letting my 5 yr old brother use the device (foolish, I know, but I'm just too nice a guy for my own sake), and he dropped it on the ground. It immediately shut off and now what's happening is I press the power button, the light goes on, stays for a few seconds like usual, but then the speakers "pop" and the whole thing is off again. I tried opening it up but couldn't find anything I could recognize as out of order, but then again I didn't really go that deep. Does anyone know how to fix this?

You should check the ribbon cable connection also may have a bad/broken fuse. You will need to test current of the fuses if the ribbon cables are fully seated.

The same thing is happening to me but one of the cables of the speaker is broken

yeah i have the same problem but i spilled pop on it

Ace in the Hole will be eternally grateful.