Motorola released the Droid Turbo 2 in late October 2015. Model number: xt1585.

Why is my battery draining really fast?

After I fully charge it, the battery seems to not last as long as it used to. I don’t watch a lot of videos or do any gaming. Is my battery just broken or faulty?

To help save the battery life, try closing any running background applications in the running apps menu. You can also turn off or reduce your use of Wifi, GPS, and Bluetooth.

Also, the screen’s brightness can drain the battery life too, so try dimming the brightness.

If these suggestions do not work, you may need to replace the battery. You can check out this troubleshooting page for more help.

You can force stop the apps running in background that you never use such as Kindle or Amazon....,.

Mine will shows fully charged, but will then shut off between 30 and 45%. Sometimes as high as 50... It only lasts for a a couple hours of use!

My gf's phone WAS doing the exact same thing. Ended up having to replace the battery using the guide on here.

Doesn't help that Motorola forces that asinine always on screen "feature."

Chisi Amanda Xiong will be eternally grateful.