iPhone 6 not picking up signal help

i have an iPhone 6 that is not picking up any signal. It recognizes when the SIM is inserted but just either says searching for awhile or goes straight to no service. I tried multiple SIMS and tried calling the carrier "611" but goes straight to call failed. I reset the network settings and took the phone apart and checked that the cellular charging port antenna was on good and I also replaced the back housing to a new one just in case it was the problem but it still didn't help. Its running the latest iOS and has been restored. I also changed the charging port/antenna. Any other suggestions ? also what all pieces are part of the cellular antenna? wifi works fine on it.

what happens if you dial *#06#?

When I type it in it just disappears and stays on the dialing screen instead of displaying the IMEI

Is there IMEI number displayed in settings > general > about phone?

You thinking baseband?

Yep. Don't want the OP to restore his phone and end up failing restore and end up with a dead phone if the baseband chip has issues.

I've recently fixed this by replacing the antenna switch. Rf5159 is the part number.

CAB will be eternally grateful.