The Alcatel One Touch Pop 7 is a tablet that was released in February of 2014. It is identified by the model number P310A or P310X.

Why isn't my device charging?

My tablet is not charging even though it is connected to both the wall and the tablet. I always charge it before I go to bed from the same outlet and it was charging properly until last night. What could be the problem?

Switch the charger to a different outlet to start with. If this doesn't work perform a soft reset on the tablet. This is done by holding the power button for 3-5 seconds. More than likely this will solve the problem, but if it doesn't try using a different micro USB charger. If none of these have worked, the battery is the problem. Unfortunately we haven't found an effective and reliable way to remove the battery. Check out our Troubleshooting Guide.

Kayla Maus will be eternally grateful.