The Asus X555LA is a low budget laptop that came out in May of 2015. This Intel Core i3 laptop was designed to be affordable for consumers.

How can I replace my speaker and headphone jack Circuit on F555LA?

In my Asus F555LA laptop both the speaker and headphone jack is not working.I take my laptop to technician and he told me to get it done in 120 dollar but he is not telling me what part he is buying so If you can suggest me the replacement part for speaker and headphone jack I will replace by myself.

@harshgatchu , Harsh, I do not know what part or #, the tech, was going to change, Just a thought, maybe try doing these steps before changing parts, try uninstall/reinstall the sound card driver.

Go to device manager and uninstall the sound card driver, open Asus support site, download and install the latest driver there is, when installed reboot your laptop and see if the sound will work after the reboot.

If not working do a system restore, restore you laptop back to an earlier date or time before speakers had quit. Asus audio driver link below. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

If none of this info. helps, leave your question open.

https://www.asus.com/us/support/Download...

Harsh will be eternally grateful.