The Nuvi 265 WT is a GPS made by Garmin. It was released in May 2010.

Device will not hold a charge.

Hi there! It's me again! So found a new problem. The device battery is not holding a charge. I will leave it on the charger to charge for hours so by the time I need to use it will be fully charged. Then when I try to use it, the battery level is already drained within 10-20 min. What could I do to resolve the problem or fix it all together?

Hey again Lee! Sorry you're having such a tough time with your Garmin... If you're having trouble holding a charge it may be a problem with your cable adapter. Check the fuse in your cable adapter to make sure it is still functioning. If that is not the problem then it may be a problem with your battery. The battery will not hold a charge if it has been exposed to direct sunlight for too long or has been in a hot environment. You may consult the troubleshooting page here if you would like. I hope this answer was helpful! Good luck!

Lee Valdivia will be eternally grateful.