The Xbox 7MN-0001 Wireless Controller, was manufactured by Microsoft Corporation. It is the first generation Xbox One controller released, but has since been discontinued. This controller has since been supersuded by Models 1697/1698 and Model 1708. While this controller is commonly used with the Xbox One, it can also be used for PC gaming.

How to close the controller, I smashed it.

I smashed my controller. The one given to my by my now dead mum. It means the world to me. I loved her. I need to close it. I smashed it and the rumble motor is in the correct place, but the side won't close

If you need a picture. Email me: Rhys.david1@outlook.com

Hi, You can post an image (or images) of your broken controller here.

Adding images to an existing question

When you say that you smashed it, is it literally broken or did it just come apart?

If it just came apart then here is a link to the Ifixit guide on how to replace the rumble motor in your controller. If you use it and reverse the procedure shown in the guide, perhaps it help you to restore the controller to its intact condition

Xbox One Wireless Controller Trigger Rumble Motor Replacement

Hi, thank you, I hit the controller on the floor and the rumble motor was fine but I am not able to shut it, I push down but it wouldn't keep closed, it goes back

Is there a way of sending pictures on this because I can take one

Hi, Check out the link I posted in the comment under your question. It tells you how to add a picture (image) to the question that you have already asked.

Pandemicplanet9 will be eternally grateful.