The fifth Google Nexus phone. Officially announced on October 31, 2013, it sports a 4.95" 1080p display, a 2.26 GHz Snapdragon processor, and LTE support. Powered by Android 4.4.2, KITKAT. Manufactured by LG.

does not work at all only if is connected to the charger

My phone does not work at all unless it is connected to the charger when it is connected to mobile charger, only the word Google appears and then repeats itself automatically turned on and when I try to click on rice operating with the volume down button goes to Alandroed page but three seconds and repeat the same operation. Can anyone help me.

Have you tried a factory reset?

Abode, You may have a defective battery or possibly bad connection. link below of partial tear down so you can check/clean all the battery connections with soft cloth/small brush dampened with 90% Isopropyl alcohol and or replace battery. Also check the trouble shooting link below on how to reset your device in case you prefer to try that first. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Nexus 5 Battery Replacement

Nexus 5 Replacement Battery

Nexus 5 Troubleshooting

Nexus 5 Replacement Battery Image

Abode Mohammde will be eternally grateful.