How to ram upgrade on hp notebook P4H44EA#ABV?

hi all

my HP Notebook P4H44EA#ABV comes with 4 GB RAM and I need to add extra 4GB RAM so I gain 8 GB RAM, but my problem that their is no place to access RAM under they laptop as most laptops has..

I searched and found that some of the HP Notebook comes with ram under the keyboard ... I need video or specific steps to do it

I prefer to have video please

laptop specs & image link

Thanks :)

Interesting run around with your model as you probably already know.

HP P4H44EA#ABV leads to Hp-15-ac 140ne which when you go to the HP website for documentation leads to HP Notebook 250 G4/256 G4.

So here is a link to the service manual for your Notebook, I think. On p.46 it details how to access the RAM and what RAM capacities and speeds are supported.

It is quite easy, remove the battery, remove the optical drive and remove the bottom cover. How to do it is all explained in the manual.

Here is a video as well.

thanks @jayeff , but please

how did you know that HP P4H44EA#ABV leads to Hp-15-ac 140ne ?

how do I know which exact type of RAM I had to pay ?

as I saw their is one slot so I have to pay 8GB RAM not 4GB RAM in addition to current one am I right ?

@jayeff kindly confirm that for me at HP website I found specs PDF... link below

4 GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) the (1 x 4 GB) means one RAM solt ?

When I clicked on the link HP notebook P4H44EA#ABV in your question that model number came up, so I thought that you had checked it out. Also when you Google that number the other model number always shows up.

The manual (on p.46) only shows 1 RAM slot BUT also on the page it gives part number for 2 and 4 and 8GB RAM. So I'm thinking your model comes with only 4GB supplied.

To get 8GB you need to replace your RAM not add to it. I cannot find anywhere, where it states Maximum supported RAM so suspect that it is 8GB only.

Here is a link to the description of the RAM module.

@jayeff Thanks alot for your help :)

Sam will be eternally grateful.