Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by ALCATEL One Touch.

home screen keeps flashing "ALCATEL ONETOUCH powered by Android.

Phone will not let me turn it off, on, or reset it. Just keeps flashing on main screen

That also is my problem with my Alcatel. This is what I did, when this occur I just press the volume up and down and the power button at the same time for 20 seconds more or less then release and press right again every second until the flashing stops and power goes off. then after a few seconds press the power to put it on. if it don't work do it again.

@margiequail , Margie, Try removing the battery/unplug from your cell phone for 30 seconds, reinsert the battery, assemble phone, see if it will power on properly. If still not powering on properyl you may have to do a Hard reset. Link below will tell you how to remove battery, click on 2nd link for more models if yours differ.for battery removal. 3rd link gives more info. on trouble shooting your device and how to do a hard reset. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Alcatel One Touch Fierce Battery Replacement

Alcatel One Touch Phone Repair

http://www.smartmobilephonesolutions.com...

i got the same problem but my alcatel doesnt have a battery

Timyia, if you have a ALCATEL ONETOUCH it will have a battery, if no battery it for sure can not work. See the link below on how to change your battery and you can google your specific model # for a replacement battery. If you need more information post all your phones information and complete question, so ifixit volunteers can answer your question effectively. Have a good day.

margie quail will be eternally grateful.