Why Lightning very slow and charging Elapses very Fast

i had change iPhone 6 Lightning Connector and Headphone and my iPhone becoming Lightning very slow and charging Elapses very Fast and i Feels heat from the back side

Thanks for all try to help me i just find answer for my problem it was from lightning cable i have change it with original one and it working very good

Most Helpful Answer

Seems like there is a short on the board some were. Why did you replace the dock? If possible, examine under the shield for corrosion or burned components. Possibly clean with isopropyl alcohol and a tooth brush. Find a way to test the new dock if possible, ensuring there is a clean connection with the board. often replacement parts can be quite low quality .

Good luck!

the heat came from camera area

Definitely seems like a short then. it would most likely be from the back of the board. Are the water damage stickers triggered? (Red ovals, not white)

If you can remove the board, the black on the back is a large sticker. It can easily be removed so you can inspect it for damage/ corrosion.

t150 will be eternally grateful.