The Xbox One S, designed by Microsoft Corporation, was released on August 2016. The Xbox One S is a redesign of the Xbox One.

Can the HDMI port be easily replaced

For some reason the connection on my hdmi port broke is there any way i can replace the port?

I'm currently trying to find a HDMI port to replace one on a Xbox One S, can't seem to find the correct hdmi port anywhere, any help would be appreciated

Unfortunately these parts are not available anywhere yet. I remove them from junk motherboards until I can get them from a supplier.

The short answer is no, it can't be easily replaced. If you have all the necessary equipment and have some micro soldering experience then it's not too difficult but the average person will not be able to replace it. You can contact me (Or any other of the repair businesses on ifixit) by clicking on my name and contact me if you'd like to send it in for repairs.

Do you have a source to get these ports? From what I understand they are not the same as a standard xBox one

You can get these ports on Ebay now.

If you look at the tear down

Xbox One S Teardown

I think you would need a soldering machine to solder the HDMI port onto the PCB because of the many small connection, looks difficult.

My hdmi port is broken on my Xbox one s. And needs a replacement. Can u fix this and how much would it be plz

Sure, I can fix it no problem. We charge $89.99 for a 5 business day repair. You can get to my website by clicking on my name.

My hdmi output is a little broken but when I plug it into the tv, the tv shows lines of green and the screen flashes black. I just got scammed out of 240

Sounds like the port or the HDMI chip on the motherboard needs to be fixed. If the port is physically broken then it definitely needs to be replaced.

kadem08 will be eternally grateful.