iPhone 6 battery drain

I have an iPhone 6 that has the above mentioned problem. It has had precious water damage and I'm sure that there is a short on the board. Can anyone explain the best way to find it? It's not getting abnormally hot anywhere. Where is the best place to look?

After looking the board over with a scope, I found a capacitor? that was burned up. I removed it and attempted to replace it from a donor board, but didn't have the equipment/ skill to do so, but after testing overnight, the battery seems to be normal. I haven't seen an impact from removing the component, hopefully I don't! Thank you!

Finding shorts (the cause of the short at least) can sometimes be like needle in haystack. I would first desolder all shields you see water marks on and check for corrosion. Most likely where the corrosion is is where a short is, if there is one.

Garrison Babbitt will be eternally grateful.