The Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW5-011-18R3 is a 2-in-1 Tablet with docking keyboard running Windows OS. It was originally released May 2014.

Device won't power on.

Why won't my device power on?

when you try to power it on do you get any lights or noise from the machine , does the screen glow any post beeps or is it stone cold nothing

Stone cold nothing here.

This happens when the device shuts down due to the battery being flat, completely dead, and then either not being recharged for some time, or attempting to power on the device before recharging it. To get the device to turn on, insert a pin needled size object into the pinhole and hold down the reset button for four seconds. Device should now turn on by holding down power button per usual. If the device still does not turn on you may find other possible errors and solutions on the troubleshooting page located here.

I have the same problem but this method didn't work. Actually i pluged in the charger but there is not light indicator on my acer aspire switch 12. Plz help

I have the same switch 10 in the image, silver framed detachable tablet. You mention a pin hole between the mic and the Micro SD slot, but there's nothing there on mine, plus the mic and Micro SD slot are on the left side instead of right. I'm pretty sure I have the reset issue, because the light is amber during charge, and turns blue after an hour or so. I just can't get any combination of holding buttons down to work. I need to find this pinhole for reset. Is it somewhere on the motherboard maybe? Maybe they missed putting it in the case in Production. Thanks

Richard Colon will be eternally grateful.