The Insignia Flex 11.6 or Insignia Flex NS-P11W6100 is a tablet with a detachable keyboard. It comes in one color which is black. The Insignia Flex 11.6 includes a 11.6 inch 1920 x 1080 screen with 32 GB of internal storage and was first available for sale in 2015.

Why wont the device power on?

The Insignia Flex 11.6 will not power on after charging the battery and unplugging the ac adapter. However if I leave the ac adapter plugged in the device powers right on.

Put the tablet on the charger for a full 2 hours.  Ensure the tablet is still connected to power and press the "Reset" button on the back of the tablet with a pin or paperclip (an ink pen likely will not reach inside the recessed hole, you will feel a button pressing when done correctly).  The tablet should automatically restart, assuming it was charging prior to the reset. – Community@Insignia

I have the same tablet. Can you tell me where the reset hole is on back? I can't find it

vasya drewes will be eternally grateful.