Dragon Touch Tablet not charging (possible usb port broken?)

So a few days ago my charger cord ended up going dead, (meaning i have to move it to a certain position in order for it to work.) i didn't really mind until last night when my tablet battery was at one percent so i turned it off. Next day the cord doesn't work at all, and using other cords around my house don't work either. (I use USB cords the most.) And a few minutes ago i just noticed that the usb port, whenever i unplug a cord i already have, it seems to have moved a certain way.

Do let me know what you think it might be.

Most Helpful Answer

I almost guarantee it is a damaged charge port. I have had to replace a charge port in a Dragon Touch. They don't seem to be soldered very secure to the motherboard and the pins eventually break loose from the solder pads on the motherboard or break elsewhere. The port is soldered to the motherboard so it requires some soldering experience to replace. Since you have tried multiple cords I highly recommend having the charge port checked or replaced. Hope this helps.

Quinn will be eternally grateful.