Sharp Power Supply Schematics

I have a Sharp LC-40LB700X LED television with a failed power supply board. Second hand are about $200, new is $350. So I want to attempt to repair by tracking down and replacing the faulty component.

Where could I find some schematics to help me track down the fault?

The board part number is RUNTKA623W.

If the worst comes to worst here is a link to the service manual for your TV. Unfortunately is costs $8.99 to get it.

Scroll down to find your model.

http://www.acdcmanuals.com/sm/index.php?...

Fantastic and spot on. Thankyou for a quick response.

They were great manuals. Unfortunately no detail for the power unit. Just states to replace the power unit.

I found this when doing a search of your model etc... and there's some actual schematics you can download but i don't have the device in front of me for the specific p/n's to search for exactly what you're seeking so here's where i got in my searching, hopefully you can find it from there!

http://english.electronica-pt.com/electr...

Hi @st3p ,

Does the manual give some sort of flow chart description for voltage checks on certain points on other boards? If so it may be of some help in determining which voltage rail has been affected. Just a thought

Thanks,

The website didn't have my model or the PSU.

There are no flow charts or schematics.

The manual and board are marked with the output voltages. I'm going to have to work with those. I just don't want to spend my time fixing it if the time spent fixing it costs as much as a new TV.

I'm also dead against throwing out a 6 year old television that has one minor fault.

Stephen will be eternally grateful.