Insignia tablet with a 10.1 inch screen and Android 5.0 operating system. Identified by the model number NS-P16AT10.

Why wont my tablet charge?

My Insignia Flex 10.1 NS-P16AT10 died and I put in on the charger but it still wont even say it is charging. What can I do?

I have same problem and can't get it to turn on and it's been on charger all night no lights say it charging help my daughter very upset it's her tablet

First, make sure your charging cable is not broken. Also, try plugging your charger into a different outlet. If your charging cable and outlet are not the cause, you more than likely have a faulty battery. Check out the Insignia Flex 10.1 NS-P16AT10 troubleshooting page for more information about your tablet.

hey Morgan my tablet was doing the same thing and i have 2 pillows i put my tablet on and it started working it just had to be a little higher so if that happens try that also

Daniel Leinneweber will be eternally grateful.