The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

"No sim" Stuck on activation screen

I bought 2 sim cards and put them in the slot (I cleaned them both) after i run through my language and country it asks for a wifi or itunes I have selected both before same error message after I click next when i select wifi it says " "sim required" "please insert a sim card"

BUT after i slide to unlock it says "no sim card installed" "insert a valid sim with no pin lock to activate this iphone"

PLEASE HELP

Check the sim reader for any broken pins and the board for any signs of corrosion failing this it will most likely need to be sent to a micro solderer for repair. good luck.

Did U try the sim cards on another phone ? if they worked U need to check the sim reader or the part that will use ur sim card maybe it has a problem

Gamers Place will be eternally grateful.